Sunday, February 8, 2015

my facial mate


It has been so long since my last post. I’ve been giving free skincare classes recently and getting much and much passion in this beauty industry. Sharing has become part of daily routine.

I love putting on some light makeup, a thin layer of CC cream and a litt pinkish lipstick make me feel good. But before that, I would say skincare process is the most important thing after all. And I would love to choose those skincare-based cosmetics as well.
We have 5 major step in taking care of our one and the only skin:
  1. Cleanse
  2. Exfoliate/Mask
  3. Freshen
  4. Hydrate
  5. Protect

CLEANSE is the most important step we shall never take it lightly. It definitely helps you in having a more radiant skin.
Recently I come to realise my skin condition has improved since I met this little fancy cute cleansing brush from Mary Kay 5 months ago. 
my love - MARY KAY® SKINVIGORATE™ CLEANSING BRUSH

MARY KAY® SKINVIGORATE™ CLEANSING BRUSH provides effortless cleansing and pampering for my skin.

“Still cleansing by hand? There’s a lot you’re missing. Like makeup, dirt and impurities. Things you can’t see, so you think your skin is clean, but is it?
This is how the product marketing group says.

I got really impress when the first time I got to try this. I realise it starts improving skin’s appearance immediately!
Maybe I sound too exaggerate? But I truly get amazed by this litt toy!
There are areas on our face that our fingers couldn’t reach, so basically our hand is cleansing the surface area only. 
helps me firm up my face and reduce makeup removing duration
MARY KAY® SKINVIGORATE™ CLEANSING BRUSH provides deep cleansing, gentle exfoliation and massaging in one easy step and removes makeup 85% better than cleansing by hand.

soft and thin brush 

From the first day, I noticed a difference. When I continue to use, the rotating action helps me to clean my face more thoroughly and the vibrating action massage my face. The biggest difference after using this brush is my face is pores appear smaller and face get slightly firm up.


It is clinically tested for skin irritancy and tested on and suitable for daily use on Asian skin, even sensitive skin and acne-prone skin.


It is recommended to use for 1 minute. As overused might end up a negative effects.
MARY KAY® SKINVIGORATE™ CLEANSING BRUSH boosts the absorption of your next skin care step
When you did not clean you face properly, you’re actually wasting your skincare products.
So yea, it's a truly an amazing product & worth investing in. 
You can use it for years by changing the brush head.



 This is definitely a highly recommend beauty tools for everyone. Both man and woman would definitely fall in love with it !

特别给予
为 毛孔粗大 黑头粉刺问题 而头痛的你;
懒惰洗脸 按摩 保养 的你;
常化妆的你;
常跑美容院 的你...
有了这个 洁面神器,不用再烦恼了!
它可以深层去污,收缩毛孔
让它代替你的手而且洗得更干净,更舒服
不需别人代劳,省时,又省钱!


Valentine's day is around the corner ! I would say this can be the best valentine's present for HIM / HER.




*** 如果你也有兴趣看看 牛尔老师 怎么介绍这个 洁面神器 ***

No comments:

Post a Comment