Friday, August 1, 2014

The 8th baobeis day...look how far we've come

We come in FOUR!
if you bullied one you will get 4 times revenge
if you want to love one then you have to ready to accept the other 3 LOL
let me introduce you my BAOBEIs =)
It’s 1st August! The Baobeis anniversary.
We know each other since we’re 14.
They are the most important persons in my entire teenage memories.
We spent every recess time together, study together, teaching each other and also learning from each other.
Of cause, we had good times and bad times too. We never have a big fight (maybe we are kinda hesitate to speak out? I can’t really remember, and I don’t think we will want it to happen) and there were time we had a “cold war” maybe.
We’d gone through different stages of a friendship would have and I know we are more than that
We are family, we are BAOBEIS!
Even when we are separated, we share all the ups and downs with each other.
When we broke up with our asshole ex-boyfriend, we had a bad time with new environment, we met obstacles.
We are all time standby. 
They know me well, really well.
Maybe I don’t used to express when I am feeling upset but they know how worst the situation would be when I ask if anyone of them can give me a call. I will never forget how much supportive you girls are!

Y’all are here… always here! 
This is when we were 14, form two! Alright, I know we look so much prettier now haha… 
I hope y’all won't kill me. Hehe~ we were classmates and yea… it was fate I would say. 3baobei and dabaobei were sitting right behind me and little baobei. It was a 2+2=4 combination. How cool huhh?!

oh yea, i shall introduce my baobeis! haha...
from the left The Princess Chole (little bb), The Woman Annelise (3bb), The Star Jingle (dabb), and ME =)

This is when we were 15, form 3. still classmate.
I remember this is the day we finished exam and we'd a gathering at dabbb's house - Our favorite gathering place. Dabb was such a super famous girl at school as you can see all the soft toys are from ***skip this part** lol
oh yea! and this is the year we started to call each other baobei! 1st August 2007!!!
This is our Baobei 1st Anniversary!!! lol... we are like a friend, a sister and also a lover.
we prepared a present for another 3 person. OMG ! how cute we were huhh
***alright i am actually laughing now... we were really CUTE!
This is the last year in secondary school (as i thought it would be) alright, pretty hectic form 5 life.
This pic is actually taken by dkeon ! when he sneaked in to our class as that was a exam week
This is the 3rd anniversary. As usual, we had prepared the presents. and now we don't, because we are so-called lau fu lau qi already. haha~ 3 of us were still in form 6. alright still in form. and dabaobei is a free bird in college. only her hair get long! hng!!! >.<

oh then,i don't know why. I can't  find a pic when were 19! omg! how could it be. =(

We were finally 20! and we're still in form 6 >.<
This is on my 20th birthday celebration.. From that point of life, i know to have y'all be around to celebrate with be will always be the best birthday present ever.
 We were finally 21!!!! 
Then now, we are still here together.

Last but not least, our XINGAN ! who always there and sometime we hate him yet we love him more. haha~
TZECHING! our all time VIP- the most supportive girl ever
Then, ANDY and ANDY ... alright my boyfiriend, Andy and dabb bf Andy - Welcome to our family. by the way, they were both PISCES which dabb and me had once said that we will not be with any pisces, never. lol and yea... we are in love a Pisces guy now.
and DICKEON! *sorry i can't find a pic of you with us* lol... we will have it when we meet kay. love you too haha =D


look ! how far we've come! cool right?!
We are going to meet soon and I know it's gonna have lots and lots of stories
and non stop talking, laughing and those crazy things.
i really miss that.

you girls are cool. really cool!
thank you for being here for me
love y'all so much so much.

lastly,
宝贝日快乐!

No comments:

Post a Comment