Monday, August 4, 2014

Someone


Taking ferry from butterworth to island seems to become my weekly routine
Meet him only in the weekend make us miss each other more
and more passionate when we meet

I am always a very cautious people when I'm alone
I put my bag in front of my body,
I wear tshirt, tie a low pony tail, wear a spec
I walk in a quick pace and always looking around

But there is time I like to observe people around
From their clothing, the language they are speaking even their conversation
then i start to think
what's their story

Everyone come with an invisible luggage
We carry it through all the ups and downs
It keeps all the memories, goods and bads, sweets and bitters
Everyone has a story awaiting to share if you're willing to listen
whether an adventurous one or an ordinary one

Through the journey
nobody is an island
There is always someone there
The different is are we being remembered
and how long we will be remembered
meanwhile if we manage to inspired anyone?

There is time i afraid of being forget then i start not to remember anyone
I try to keep a distance
not physically measure in metres or miles
but away from my heart
at least i feel protected
but, then,
eventually there is someone there
simply remembering me
staring at me
Then I realised I am not alone

And, I know this is gonna be my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment